In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to lower the impact of their back rolls when wave-boarding. This video provides 4 steps that will help the user have a lighter impact when they fall off a back roll. The steps are: air back roll, inside out back roll, one wake back roll and wake to wake back roll. When first attempting each of these back rolls, the objective is to rotate as much as you can and not to land it. Once you have more experience, practice landing each one. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy wave-boarding and would like to learn how to perfect a back roll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades