In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a front flip using a wake board. The goal is to take it big and take it out to the flats. Do not cut out as far as you can. Take the handle locked in the same position, comfortably towards the chest. This is held in the same position throughout the flip. As for the body position, notice that the rider is in a comfortable knees bent position. Slowly ride off the edge as you approach the wake. This will lessen the pull of the rope at takeoff. This prevents you from getting stretched out by the rope. The rope is used for leverage, so make sure there is no slack. At take off, you go up and over. Allow your body to flip sideways like a cartwheel. Do not allow the lower body to engage the flip. Allow your body to continue in a natural flow. Make sure your knees are bent in quite a bit. Your lower body automatically goes with your upper body. Push off with only your back foot. Hold the position in rotation. Spot the landing about three quarters of the way through. You can use your hand for balance after you spot your landing. Viewing this video allows you to safely pull off this amazing trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades