In this how-to video, you will learn how to get toe side leverage with this edging drill. This will teach you how to edge properly toe-side. If you are edging out in a bad position, this will cause you to use a bad position with muscle memory. If you edge out properly, you will reinforce a good habit so that you naturally use the position. First, stay outside of the wake. Remove the lead and grab your board shorts so you're forced to edge with your rear hand on the handle. You will have to edge out by using your belly upward and leaning from the rope. Once you edge out far, let off the edge and flatten off. Now, return to the trough of the wake and repeat the process. Your shoulder will be twisted towards the boat. Viewing this video will show you the best way to learn proper edging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades