In this video Pro Rider Matt Crowhurst talks about the wake jumps and what needs to be done to execute them. At the beginning of the video Matt says that in order to execute them one has to mater the perfect riding position, being in ease with moving left and right, inside and hillside edge, crossing and execute smooth turns. For executing wake jumps one has to concentrate on three major areas-1. Starting out wide, cruising along and a flat board.2.A progressive edge3.Holding that edge and position all the way to the top of the wake and into air.This is an excellent video for those who want to master wake jumps and impress their friends with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades