Getting up for barefoot water skiing with the handle is a great start for beginning water skiers. Learn how to get up on the handle for barefoot water skiing in this water sports video tutorial. Take action: keep feet crossed and take your time waiting until comfortable to pull up. Paul, the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, is a current member of the Canadian National Barefoot Water Skiing Team. He also teaches bare footing in Florida. He lives, eats, and breathes the sport. A native of Toronto, Canada, he is the captain of the national team and is very dedicated to representing his nation. He holds the tricks record for the open men and a bronze medalist at the World Barefoot Water Ski Championships. He dedicated his life at about twenty years old to the sport and hasn't looked back since.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades